1.21.2010

Seventy-five.



Still Raining.
Still loving it.

Kate loves to play outside.
But, a couple days ago she decided to jump off the stairs.
Which resulted in hurting her foot.
Took her to get x-rays, and they came back fine.
She must have just bruised it or sprained it?
So we are even more glad that it's raining because it doesn't tempt her to go outside.

Hope she gets better soon.


P.S. Made a blog button [check out my sidebar]... Want one? Copy the code, add HTML/JavaScript to your blog layout and paste the code. And Voila!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love your photography blog/project! What a great idea. I am loving playing with my camera. I have so much to learn... Your pictures of the Hulets turned out great!

Chels Allred said...

ok..this picture is really cool...
i also started a project365...
365daysofsnaps.blogspot.com
now you have me wanting a button. haha..i will add your button onto my 365site

Related Posts with Thumbnails