11.15.2009

Eight.

Not sure why i love this photo so much.
Maybe it's the simple but vibrant colors.
Maybe it's because only two of these posts are completely in focus and the rest are blurry.
And that reminds me of when i look at my husband [daniel] and all i see is me and him, and nothing else matters.
Maybe it's because it looks like it goes on forever. I like to think about forever..
Maybe it represents the two children we have now and the rest who are waiting to join our family, those we cannot quite see yet. (hum, don't think we'll be having that many kids)
Maybe it's just posts in the ground marking the parks' boundaries.

Do you like? Simple i know, but i like to make it a little more complex in my head.
How do you see it?

2 comments:

camiwells said...

oh I like this picture its simply perfect...right now it makes me think of my forever long to do list! your interpretation was much better haha!

Parkinson Family said...

yeah i dont know why i like this one, but its super cool! i could print it out and put it in my house

Related Posts with Thumbnails