11.20.2009

Thirteen.



Dogs vs. Puppies.

We've been married 4 years, we've had 3 puppies come and go.
I love dogs, or at least i thought i did.
I've come to the realization, that i really am not a puppy person, and i am ok with that.
It's the puppy stage that just puts me over the edge.
The chewing, peeing everywhere, neediness. I cringe just thinking about it.
I'm over them being oh so cute when they are puppies.
We've been watching this dog since my cousin has been out of town.
He's such a good dog, I'm glad.
We enjoy having him around.
Kate loves to play with him.
Maybe we will have a dog someday.
But not any day soon.

2 comments:

The Wheeler's said...

Awww cute. I miss my Wood! I'm glad he's being good for you :)

Parkinson Family said...

cute pic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails