11.18.2009

Eleven.




A picture of a picture.

This is my grandpa and grandma. [also known as bito and mamia]
I couldn't resist taking this [picture of a picture] to put in my photo library.
I love how my grandpa looks so proud of my grandma.
I love how his arm is around her.
I love how her hand is around his finger.
I love the little smirk on his face, one he still makes to this day.
I love how their feet are touching.
I love how this is exactly how i think of them now.
I love how they are so in love.

Wish i could go back in time and see them then.
I bet it would be a blast.
I bet i would laugh for hours at my grandpa and his silly jokes.
I bet i would envy my grandma even more than i do now.

I love you mamia and bito.

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

fun! is that supposed to say miami or mamia? :)

carly said...

oh my goodness this pic is so cool. I think Bryan Clancey looks just like Bito!

Related Posts with Thumbnails